Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Perfect 10 Bagel


Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I have conquered the unthinkable. A new bagel has been discovered. A Western Bagel brand, called the Perfect 10 Bagel. I can assure you it hold true to it's name! This bagel has a mere 140 calories. With that said pay attention closely to the rest of the nutritional facts. This low in calorie carbohydrate also carries only 2 grams of fat. I know, you love it right!? Well, it gets better. Now I'm not one to obsess about the carbs in a bready item, however, I was surprised to see that only 19 carbs are packed in this bagel. Of those 19 carbs, you will find 9 grams of dietary fiber, and only 1 gram of sugar. I get it, your sold! You want to know where to find such a spectacular item. Hold tight, I have yet to divulge the greatest bit of this Perfect 10 bagel. Now if you are ready, here it is....this low in calories and fat, high in fiber bagel, also carries with it 18 grams of protein. So there you have it! Toast up this bagel and top with a cream cheese spread, jam, chicken salad, or your favorite deli meat and you'll stay full for hours!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

wow you've been busy, I love your idea for your lesson for YW's. YOur a great teacher. I be the girls love you.

Katie said...

yes it was pretty scary...but this insurance thing is worse..lol.

how are you and your babies??