Monday, November 22, 2010

I began making a few items for Christmas gifts and such...but had so much fun and realized that I could make a little extra money, too! So I'll be selling these items at a Holday Open House, or via blog/facebook, and at my garage sale! I just need some suggestions as to realistic prices! So, please give me your input!?


Seasons Greetings: $10
Plate: $5




Home or Love: $10 each

Bows Holder: $10
Baby Sign: $7
Shh Baby Sleeping: $7
Joy: $8
Family: $12
Pumpkins $5 each



Autumn/Winter (Reversable): $22
Jingle All The Way: $22
Noel: $10
Merry Christmas: $14

Others not pictured:
Brownwith white letters "WELCOME" sign for $10
White/black "Wise Men Still Seek Him" for $12


**I don't have many duplicates but could make a few more of things that would be most popluar....which items do you think I could have multiples of? Without having to package things up and take them with me!?
ALL ITEMS MUST BE SOLD!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

I love all the cute crafts!

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

By the way I think they are decently priced hehe..

Jana Neser said...

Okay I totally want a Santa Cookie plate!! Save it for me if you still have one!