Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween!

I deiced to clump all things related to Halloween in one post!

Wednesday Reese's preschool had a celebration. I don't know where she came up with is but Reese wanted to be a fall tree. She was the cutest fall tree I have ever seen!






Thursday we went to Lombardi Ranch. It was freezing cold!





Friday Blake's school had a celebration. Blake is dressed as Fancy Nancy and Reese opted to be a witch for the day!





Saturday was the ward party and trick or treating!



My good friend Camille had her baby just 10 days after Layne and the girls were both peas in a pod! Cuties!

2 comments:

Beach Mommy said...

So glad you came trick or treating with us. I've got some pictures on our blog of Reese. She's so good with Sariah...

Jana Neser said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE those costumes! So cute! And what a creative idea Reese :) She was a beautiful tree!