Sunday, September 20, 2009

Almost Time!

So I must admit....I'm counting down!

As of today, Sunday, I will be having my 3rd child in 8 days. That's not including the actual day, which is Tuesday the 29th of September! Only 8 more days! I am still shocked to think of it coming so soon. The girls and I have plans for each day to keep us busy!

Monday we'll be going to see "Rainy With a Chance of Meatballs" with our family home evening friends the Sayers.

Tuesday we have Young Women's.

Wednesday the girls and I are planning on going out to find a cute little outfit for their baby sister to wear home from the hospital.

Thursday we'll head to the beach since there's no school!

Friday the girls and I will rent Barbie and the Three Musketeers and eat popcorn together.

Saturday some great friends from church are throwing a baby shower for me...I think that's still happening!?

Sunday is the ward primary program, always a HOOT!

Monday I pick up Dan from the airport and go hiking, running, stair climbing, and all that stuff that gets the body ready to have a baby!

Tuesday I'll be heading in to the hospital in hopes that I am "ripe" enough to encourage a VBAC.

So there's my week! Holy Moly Guacamole! I am without words.

Yes, I do have a back up plan. But let's not dwell on that seeing is how I won't have a husband until Monday next week!

11 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

GOod luck, mama!

Jamie said...

WOW! Are you getting induced? Good luck! I can't believe it's time already! I will be thinking of you!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

I am so excited for you!!
a girl!!!
induced? they do that there w/VBACs??? I am always curious b/c so many women I know want VBACs.

RachelAA said...

WOW WOW WOW - good luck!!! This is my favorite part of pregnancy, the anticipation and the actual delivery!

Bowman's Beach said...

wow! Good luck this next week!can't wait to see her cute little face

Katie said...

You'll do great Shay!! I wanted to do a VBAC with Wyatt, but little mister had his own little plan. I'll be thinking of you.

S.Shepherd said...

Cool that you are almost there. Good luck. Can't wait to see the new arrival.

Sharon said...

Good lUck!

Erin said...

Baby time already!? How very exciting! I had a VBAC with Leah and all went well. I'll be thinking of you!!

Adam & Samantha said...

wow, you're third child is coming??? how surreal that it is in a week! Can't wait to see what cute name you come with and see the little baby!

Katie said...

MRS SHAY! I am so excited for your sooon coming healthy baby!!!!!

I think you and mike share a birthday. lol.


GOOD LUCK.
Will be thinking of you.