Friday, June 5, 2009

Record Keeping

Ok this may be a bit a lame. But I wanted to document todays weather. I just woke up from a nap and I can't seem to warm up. It's June, and I'm chilly. I haven't had the need to turn on the A/C since that one really hot week in MAY. And now I'm wearing warm pajamas to bed, long jeans, sweatshirts, and shoes....actual closed toe shoes, and socks. Why? Because I'm cold, and it's raining outside. The kind you can hear when the windows are closed. It's 60 degrees outside. It's raining. I'm not sad about this weather, in fact I'm happy that the plants and animals get some more moisture before the hit of the summer heat. And I'm thrilled with the idea of saving money on my electric bill. I'm just sharing this anomily with others. I thought that family members in Utah would laugh at our unlikely weather pattern. My in-laws and parents in the Mid-West are probably enjoying brighter and drier weather!

Thank you clouds for the wetness, and thanks for the few extra days without a high energy bill!

2 comments:

Amber said...

AMEN to that. I'm loving the weather right now.

Oh, and I posted the refried bean pictures just for you.

Sharon said...

Can you send some south we are not getting that good rain down here. Just a no good reason for overcast june gloom.