Saturday, July 16, 2011

Busy Busy!

We had a fun and busy week with family as we prepared for Blake's baptism and Fletcher's blessing! My in-laws and parent flew in from out of state to come and meet the new boy and be here for the baptism. It was such a great week spending so much time with in-laws celebrating our Nation's Independence (you know that's the preferred way of saying 4th of July...right!). For days we ate, and ate, and ate! Then my parents came in and it continued! We just had a down right great time celebrating together as a family!


Blake with Dan dressed in all white!


Lunch in the park with everyone from the baptism. Here's a pic of my youngest sister Kale, sister in law Jamie, mom Julie, and Me....and that's my sister in laws boyfriend kindly "photo bombing" the scene...thanks ROB!!!

FOUR generations of Morris Men....






I sure am proud of Blake! And feel very blessed to have Fletcher in our family!

2 comments:

Jamie Dana said...

What great pictures. I can't believe you have a child old enough to get baptized. I wish we could have been there. You and your mom, Kale and Jamie all look so beautiful in that picture.

Cassie said...

Great post Shay! I cannot believe Blake is 8! I promise it was just a couple of months ago that you guys came home from the hospital with her. Congratulations!