Friday, March 4, 2011

Our winter!

So winters around here are a bit different from what we've grown used to. Overnight it snowed and snowed and snowed! Oh it was so pretty to see all the fluffly white snow all around in the morning! We got to scoop some fresh snow and eat it, shoveling the fluffly white goodness was a breeze....it was like powder moving it. This was LAST friday. I went to a Dr's appointment in the morning and ran a few errands. When I cam home around 11:30a someone had made a 3 foot tall snowman in the yard. Well, around 3p when I was off to pick up Blake from school, the sky was clear, the streets were clear, and there wasn't ANY snow on the ground anywhere....ANYWHERE! In fact as I drove I wondered to myself if it was in fact last night that it had dumped so much snow. It was. And this is winter. Plenty of snow that falls and falls, but is likely NOT to stick for long.....but probably warm up a good 10-20 degrees throughout the day. So if you think "Ugh, I could never move to Utah with all that snow!" Think again!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Nope, couldn't do it.

Actually, how much do you pay for rent--never mind--I'll be moving out next week.