Friday, December 4, 2009

Two S's

Reese had been asked so many times today to pick up the pillows from off he ground and put them on the couch. There are 4 pillows. Not a difficult task. However, there were many tears. With a red face and tears streaming down her rosey cheeks, I noticed she wasn't looking at ME but instead my shirt. She was focusing on it so hard. And while choking back the tears she was able to spit out what she was thinking: "There's....two...S's .....on your....shirt." There was indeed 2 S's on my shirt!

Silly little girl. Things like that make me want to scoop her up and rock her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

this is a daily request at my house... pick the pillows back up!! right now!.. they never do!
that sounds so cute! dont you hate when your trying to be serious and they say something cute to break your poker face