Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ALBUM OUT TODAY




OH my goodness! What excitement. We have been waiting for this day for years and it's finally here.

"Lets Build Something to Break" AFTER MIDNIGHT PROJECT is in stores today! Check out you local Best Buy. And if you don't see it make sure to ask for it!!!!!!

My sister, the little girls, and I headed over today and couldn't find it. But the sales guy helped us out. We all screamed and dance in the store. I wanted to make sure the girls would be able to remember this day. They can look back and recall the fun and excitement.

Anyways. I hope you all already have your copies!

6 comments:

Jamie Dana said...

Remember on the movie "That Thing You Do" with Tom Hanks when the Oneders hear their song on the radio for the first time? I imagine that is how you all were acting in the aisles of Best Buy today. I am soooo happy for you guys!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

man I want to see pics of y'all at best buy! yay for your family!

Jamie said...

That is so awesome! Be sure to congratulate Dan for me!

Jasmin said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an incredibly exciting day! I'm sending my husband to Best Buy on his way home from work!

Sharon said...

That's pretty awesome. How cool.

Rebecca said...

That is awesome. They've worked hard; I bet it is exciting to get this pay-off.