Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Story and Link!

Okay a story first!

When I was first engaged and getting to know my new family I spent many phone conversations with my mother-in-law. I didn't meet her until 2 days before the wedding, but it didn't matter because we had gotten to know each other quite well over the phone. One of my most vivid conversations was about crafts. She asked me if I enjoyed doing anything, had an hobbies, or if I enjoyed making things. The very outdoorsy me at the time didn't take time to cook or craft, however I had a knack for making anything out of duct tape! And I once made 2 surfboards. That's it. I think she was a little surprised at first that I didn't have many home-making skills. You all know now how much I enjoy cooking, baking, crafting, sewing, and photography. So I think I've found my home-making abilities. This story IS going somewhere!

My mother-in-law, Stephanie, she has a knack! And it often finds it's way in to our home and I am continually amazed. She dips sweets in chocolate and drizzles them with seasonal colors, makes the cutest stickers and labels, and has such great ideas for party favors and center pieces. You all HAVE to check out this site, if there's a way to comment on it then do! If you have the need for her service then use it! Or if you know of someone that could use it then send them her way!

Check her out!!!!
www.giftsbysteff.com

No comments: